Friday, May 25, 2012

Once upon a time - A cake Lady








This year has been a mix of happy things and a lost for me. To carry on in this world, I 've been told that I just need to be strong.

An article written by Audrey Teoh, in Gorgeous Magazine featuring Nalani Mutthiah, an inspiration to many women, with humble beginning is now a Sugar Art Diva defines strength (in a woman).

Knowing her personally, I know by heart what she spoke about in the article is just one tiny bit of her struggling stories. Initiating work from home often seems easy, ask this woman she'll ask you - do you think you have what it takes?

Family first and at the same time chasing her own dream, has not been easy, especially when she had it all and she had to let it go to pursue what she believes strongly --> FAMILY!

Like her fb Sugar ARt Diva, from just tea party to wedding, she caters whatever that you wish for.

Lucky me, at times I got to eat the leftover and sometimes as food taster.

No comments:

Post a Comment