Monday, December 19, 2011

T-shirt painting by the waterfall






What a brilliant idea by my ex-school mate (so proud of her!) to have an event by the waterfall and recommended T-shirt painting to be part of it. In 30 minutes the participants had come out with their original artwork showcasing their talent, what a great way to do team building.

The weather was just right, after a heavy rain followed by little drizzling, I was walking from the entrance towards the location. Unaware how far it will take, taking small steps and eyes wandering looking for my ex-school mate or a group that that suspiciously looked like a group of UPM team, finally after a 20 minutes of searching I found them. Yes, I had thought of it, but the reception of network that I am on, was pointless in Sg Congkak area. It had shown absolute no connection but I can see the time, at least. To add magical effect on the day of the event, as soon  as I reached the location, rain stopped and the sun started shining.

The group was supportive, fun and sporting. Other activities were games like throwing balloons which filled with water, musical chair for kids, fill in water in bottles and cake decorating.

Many thanks to Wan Suzana and Dr Malina Osman for the great time and opportunity and not to forget the souvenier, a set of coaster, loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment